- To return items for an exchange or refund, please email us a brief explanation for the reason of return at email@example.com or call us through our numbers (043) 774 5869 or +63 923 081 3161. Items will be inspected by our staff for verification. No returns will be accepted without prior approval of return.
- Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange or refund.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse return, replacement or refund if it has been evaluated by our staff that the items went through abuse and/or misuse.
- Change of mind regarding the purchase made does not entitle the customer for refund or exchange.
- Item for exchange must be equal or of higher value, and customer should pay for the price difference.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping back costs.
- If the item delivered has defects or is damaged, the customer can request a replacement of the same item within 7 days as long as it is not the customer’s doing that damaged the item. We strongly require customers or its representatives to carefully inspect the items for any functional damage, factory defects and note it on the receipt.
- Refund is applicable if the item is out of stock.
For reserved items:
- We would allow you to exchange the item reserved within 30 days from the date of reservation. Beyond the 30 day period we would implement the policy that items reserved should be paid in full. If you fail to make a full payment, we would have to revoke your reservation and consume your deposit by choosing a different item. No monetary refund will be allowed.
- We would allow a 15 day extension period for the reservation should you make an additional payment of 50% of the remaining balance. From then on, we would have to charge you monthly storage fee.
- Refund of reservation fee due to change of mind will not be acknowledged.
DTI RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY GUIDELINES
I found out that the item I just bought is being sold for a cheaper price in another store. Can I return the item to where I bought it from and ask for a refund?
No. While consumers have the right to choose and make a canvass of prices, once a sale is done and the product has no defect, you can neither return it nor ask for a refund.
Can a store only exercise a policy of exchange but not refund?
No. Consumers are entitled to either an exchange or refund, as long as there is a defect in the quality of goods or imperfection in the service.
If the defect is due to mishandling on the part of the buyer, can he/she still return the item and demand for either an exchange or refund?
No. If the defect on a product is caused by the consumer, the warranty is automatically void. He/she can no longer demand for exchange or refund.
If after buying a certain item, a customer changes his/her mind and wants to return it, can he/she invoke the prohibition on "No Return, No Exchange?"
No, the prohibition is not an excuse for the consumer to return goods because of a change of mind.
What is the limit to the period within which a buyer may return defective products?
The limit to be followed is the duration of the issued warranty. The minimum period is 60 days on implied warranty.
Can a buyer return defective goods without the official receipt?
Yes, as long as the buyer can present other proofs of purchase. But it is better to present the warranty card. (i.e. contract, billing, etc.)
Can a store impose the condition that a product can only be exchanged once?
No, as long as the defect remains on the product, it can be exchanged as many times as needed.
Can the statement "Exchange will not be accepted on items used, damaged or altered." be printed on invoices?
No. Some product defects only manifest after being used.
Is the statement "Sale items are non-refundable." allowed?
This statement may only be allowed if the defects on the sale items are fully disclosed to the consumer in the form of tags or notices.
Is the 7-day policy allowable?
No. The 7-day policy is a store policy which is over and above the warranty rule that all products sold must have at least 60 days warranty period.